Friday, November 18, 2011

giving thanks for turkeys on t-shirts




My friend had a last minute idea to applique some turkeys on t-shirts for our girls. She saw this one over here and thought we could do something similar. In a few hours we had two shirts appliqued - one for her girl and one for mine. I forget how much I like to sew since it seems like I rarely get a chance to do it anymore. I drew out the pattern for this applique since there wasn't one on the blog we got the idea from. Let me know if you want me to post it!

3 comments:

*katie said...

Cute! Yes, please post the pattern! I could try to figure it out, but I bet it would end up looking completely wonky! :)

Grace Hester Designs said...

Hey Traci!

ADORABLE shirt! Did you hand sew the applique? I have been meaning to learn how to do it as I have all these applique ideas in my head for typography-based applique designs. :o)

Cheers,
Grace

Leesy said...

Love this, super cute! I found u on pininterest and wanted to make the road trip pillow cases, I have made something like this b4, but lost the pattern and when I tried the link on that post for a tutorial it is not working, could u please repost that for me? Tysvm! Ur blog is beautiful and very inspiring! :-)