Saturday, October 23, 2010

enjoying autumn


We thought this pumpkin looked like Pac Man






I know this is my favorite time of year because each day that I see the colorful leaves all over my yard, I am excited and don't even want to rake them up. Once when we had just moved in to our house, I had a lady stop by and I apologized for all the leaves everywhere and she said that I was lucky because I had my own natural Fall decoration. I have taken it as such ever since. Sorry to my neighbors who get all my leaves on their lawn!!! We have made our pumpkin cookies, breads and muffins. We have visited pumpkin patches, apple orchards, and have taken hay rides. I have made a few new Fall decorations. Yes, it's a great time of the year. Here are a few photo from our pumpkin patch trips, field trips, and back yard leaf playing.

2 comments:

Julie said...

I love Huber Farms. Maybe I'll make it back there next fall to join you! Your pics are great.

Abbie Smith said...

I can really see the happiness within you and your kids and I can also see how happy you guys are because autumn is such a wonderful season. And as I've read about your post here, you just said that you had just moved into your house. Well like you, we have just moved into our house and for us to afford a new one, we asked and inquired for mortgage at Calgary mortgage company and Edmonton best mortgage company near our area. That's why we now own a house.