Saturday, May 31, 2008

i'm in love


I am in love with many things, but at the moment it is with my new pair of Born sandals I bought for the summer. I feel like I am walking on air. And, the best part is that I found them at Marshalls on clearance for $29. I used to be a shoe person and my husband will tell you that I still am, but if he only knew how much I have cut back the last few years then he would be as proud of me as I am. Now, I just want a few pair of great, quality, good feeling shoes.I have these Doc Marten black leather slip ons and anyone who knows me will attest to the fact that I wore them almost every day in the fall and winter. I bought them by chance on ebay for $35. I even found a second pair at the Zappos Outlet identical to the first that I bought just so that I wouldn't wear out the first so fast. Pure love.

1 comment:

Phillippa said...

Great shoes traci- can you send me your address I'd love to send you some of the fabric from the giveaway theres an email address n my blog- many thanks Zia