Sunday, April 6, 2008

pennant(s)



Where does the time go? Was it me or did Easter come way too fast this year? I wasn't even ready for it, but I still tried to get some decorations made for it. Well, the day or two before I thought I would make an Easter pennant really quick and then I had the brilliant idea to make one two sided that had a St. Patrick's Day theme so I could get two times the use out of it. I finally had it sewn together and was ready to sew the bias tape at the top and as I laid it out I realized it would have said, "Easter" on one side and "ykcul os" on the other - translation "so lucky" backwords because I didn't do it right. I unpicked the whole thing and just made two separate ones. How come the easiest projects take the longest? I think I will whip something up and then I don't realize I have to spell backwords to make it all work! Oh, I was not so lucky with this one, but they did turn out cute still.

1 comment:

Brett and Amy said...

Very cute! I just love banners. I started a pink birthday one a couple of weeks ago, but I need to get a movin'. I honestly don't know how you have time to all this extra stuff.